Information for contact form
This information is provided pursuant to art. 13 of EU Regulation 679/2016 by the company COS.MA.PACK INTERNATIONAL S.R.L., in the person of the legal representative pro tempore, Mr. Rinaldi Gianfranco, with headquarters in Polignano a Mare (BA), at C.da Montaltino n.c., p. VAT 05375680724, as Data Controller to anyone who accesses the COS.MA.PACK INTERNATIONAL S.R.L. website. itself and fill out the “contact” form authorizing the same company COS.MA.PACK INTERNATIONAL S.R.L. to the processing of their personal data.
The provision of data is optional. Refusal to provide data makes it impossible to process and follow up on requests received.
Purpose of the treatment
The personal data provided by users are used for the sole purpose of processing and following up on their requests.
The personal data provided by users are processed lawfully to carry out the execution of pre-contractual measures or contractual obligations (Article 6 par. 1 letter B) of Regulation 679/2016), requested by the users themselves (request sent by filling out the form) .
The personal data provided by users will in no way be disclosed to third parties. They may be communicated to employees and collaborators of the Data Controller who will keep them in compliance with the instructions given by the Data Controller.
Responsible for the treatment
In case of need, for activities related to the maintenance of the technological part of the site, the data connected to the newsletter service can be processed by the company COS.MA.PACK INTERNATIONAL S.R.L. appointed as data processing manager pursuant to art. 28 of EU Regulation 679/2016.
Users’ personal data will be processed for the time necessary to fulfill the indicated purposes.
Rights of the interested party
Pursuant to articles 13, paragraphs 2, and from 15 to 21 of the Regulation, we inform you that, regarding the processing of your personal data, you may exercise the following rights:
- Right to obtain access to personal data and the following information;
confirmation that personal data is being processed or not;
the purposes of the processing;
the categories of personal data;
the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed;
if the data are not collected from the data subject, all available information on their origin;
the existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling;
a copy of the personal data being processed.
- Right of rectification and integration of personal data;
- Right to delete data (right to be forgotten) if one of the following reasons exists:
– the personal data are no longer necessary with respect to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
– the interested party withdraws consent to the processing of data and there is no other legal basis for the processing;
– the interested party opposes the processing and there is no legitimate overriding reason to proceed with the processing;
– the personal data have been unlawfully processed;
– personal data must be deleted to fulfill a legal obligation under the law of the Union or of the Member State to which the data controller is subject.
The data controller, if he has made personal data public and is obliged to delete them, must inform the other owners who process the personal data of the request to delete any link, copy or reproduction of his data.
- Right to limitation of processing in the event that:
- the data subject disputes the accuracy of personal data, for the period necessary for the data controller to verify the accuracy of such personal data;
- the processing is unlawful and the interested party opposes the deletion of personal data and instead requests that its use be limited;
- although the data controller no longer needs it for processing purposes, the personal data are necessary for the data subject to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court;
- the interested party opposed the processing, pending verification of the possible prevalence of the legitimate reasons of the data controller with respect to those of the interested party.
- Right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the protection of personal data, following the procedures and indications published on the official website of the Authority garanteprivacy.it
- Right to data portability of the interested party or the right to receive in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, the personal data concerning him provided to a data controller and possibly transmit them to another data controller, if the processing is based on consent or on a contract and is carried out by automated means. Where technically possible, the interested party has the right to obtain the direct transmission of data from one data controller to another
- Right to object, at any time, to the processing of personal data, including profiling, in particular in the event that:
- the processing takes place on the basis of the legitimate interest of the owner, after explaining the reasons for the opposition;
- personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes.
- Right not to be subjected to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, except in cases where the decision: is necessary for the conclusion or execution of a contract between the data subject and a data controller is based on explicit consent of the interested party.
- Right to withdraw consent at any time; the data, if not based on another legal basis (including fulfillment of a legal obligation or execution of a contract) must be deleted by the owner.
The exercise of rights is not subject to any formal constraints and is free.
How to exercise the rights
The interested party may at any time exercise their rights by sending a communication by:
a/r: COS.MA.PACK INTERNATIONAL S.R.L
C.da Montaltino n.c.
70044 Polignano a Mare (BA)
Indirizzo pec: firstname.lastname@example.org
Holder of the treatment
The Data Controller is Mr. Rinaldi Gianfranco, born in Alberobello (BA), on 07.08.1973 (fiscal code RNLGFR73M07A149L) and residing there at C.da Vaccari, 5/2.